Thursday, March 1, 2012

READ THIS BEFORE MY BLOG!

  I'm going to post new updates on what I get over the weekend.  Such as gold silver platinum vintage costume jewelry to lookout for on that table full of jewelry!
I will provide a list if anybody is serious about learning what I have learned over the years of garage sailing even before the recession hit!

  I will teach you not only to identify gold and silver at first glance.  Also I will post up a video on how to use acid stones!  How to tell if something is a lower karat like 8-9kt.  A lot of custom jewelry is marked 10k-22k But the jeweler who makes it does not put that amount.  My number one rule in this business DON'T TRUST YOUR KARAT MARKS!!!!!  There are a lot of fakes out there.  Also, I will be posting pictures of items I will be selling eventually since I am a new blogger It might take a little bit to accumulate some items.

No comments:

Post a Comment